Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Assalamualaikum... I am new here.. ^^ I've wanted so much to do dis blog.. n now i did... Alhamdulillah.. please don't judge me for now... dis is my blog... i want to see it how i want it to look like... even it is not perfect, let it be.. i am not perfect in life.. then, who is?... just be happy and thank God that we are here today in dis world..

Tuesday 29 November 2011

I am sorry Noor Amirul~

tired today..... huuu.. cannot sleep psl takut terlelap n x dpt amik exam nnt... so... i x tido la today... now is 4.45 am in the morning... 11 am got exam.. sabo je la... i bule..... insyaallah ble da mkn sket n mandi, akan oke da... x ngantok sgt da.. n ble dgar lagu rancak especially... ^^ yeay!!!.....

from tired :
 to.... bersemangat n lapo.. haha

all da best on politic exam !!.... bule punyer...    ~ insyaallah... amin.....


No comments:

Post a Comment