Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Assalamualaikum... I am new here.. ^^ I've wanted so much to do dis blog.. n now i did... Alhamdulillah.. please don't judge me for now... dis is my blog... i want to see it how i want it to look like... even it is not perfect, let it be.. i am not perfect in life.. then, who is?... just be happy and thank God that we are here today in dis world..

Friday 25 November 2011

moshi moshi~

moshi moshi Diawn Owry...
Omg!!... My senior ajak me to go study with her at 12 am!!.. walaweh!!....
i just don't noe whether i can cope with it or not....
feel kinda sleepy~ arghh!! mata sepet suda....
But tak pa... with my seniors helping me with my studies, i hope dat i can finish most my assignments
tonight!... i noe i can do it unless i try... dats is my slogan n i really hope to keep it dat way...
12 am is 40 mins from now... bole lagi rasanya... hee
(hanya mampu senyum)... cam line sape ea?... sape lg klu bkn syg i... Noor Amirul.. hee

No comments:

Post a Comment